Skip to content
- 24 uncooked jumbo pasta shells (about one 12 oz box)
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup frozen corn
- ½ cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese or cheddar cheese
- 8 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 8 tablespoons salsa
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cook pasta shells according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in salsa, tomato sauce, corn, and beans.
- Spoon beef mixture into pasta shells and place in a 13×9 baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and bake for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Top with sour cream, salsa,, olives, and onions.
Original recipe page